Experience: 5+ years
Education: MBA (HR)
Required Skills :
- Responsible for recruitment and overall quality system in the HR department.
- Understanding and executing staffing requisition, requirements, and issues from all departments.
- Draft and update documents such as job descriptions, employee handbook, performance appraisal, forms, SOP, policies, and other HR-related documents.
- Sourcing candidates via recruitment agencies and job online advertisements.
- Screening the candidates by resume shortlisting, phone interviews, and personal interviews with coordination with the concerned departments & background verification of the shortlisted candidates.
- Issuing Letter of Offer/Intent/Employment to the selected candidate.
- Maintain employees’ leaves, medical, and attendance records. Keeping track of employees’ attendance/absenteeism and reporting to Operations Manager.
- Review, update and maintain proper filing such as employees’ medical insurance policies.
- Conduct orientation program and briefing to new employees.
- Setting up / Update / Forward email addresses for new employees and resigned employees.
- Attending / Understanding employees’ grievances in their work engagement level and implementing corrective measures for them.
Apply for this position
Join with Bigscal family