We ask that you refrain from using our services if you disagree with our policies or practices.
Information We Collect
If you avail of our services, we will gather huge information about you.
- Personal information: Information that reveals the identity of a person such as your name, phone number, and email address. We will gather all the relevant information, when you create an account with us, register for our Services, or otherwise provide it.
- Usage information: This includes information related to the usage of our Services, including the content type you have interacted with, features, and the complete information about the duration of your activities.
- Device information: This includes information on all the devices that are utilized to avail of our Services that involve models of all hardware, the type of operating systems, and device identifiers.
- Location information: If you have enabled location services on your device, we can determine your exact location. Your location may be determined by your IP address.
How We Use Your Information
The information we gathered about you helps to support and personalize our Services. We utilize this information to:
- To give you the products and services you’ve requested.
- Communicate with you about your account, your orders, and other matters related to your use of our Services
- Analyse and comprehend the way you utilise our Services, and invent new features and services
- Make sure our services are accurate and safe..
- To render all the legal regulatory needs
How We Share Your Information
In one of the following cases, we may share your information with a third party:
- With service providers: We could disclose your information to outside companies that help us with things like hosting, data analysis, processing payments, and customer service. Your information will be accessed by these service providers who have requested the services.
- With business partners: We may share your information with business partners with whom we offer co-branded products or services, or who sponsor contests or sweepstakes.
- In connection with legal proceedings: We may share your information based on law, such as information related to subpoena and court orders, or in connection with legal proceedings.
- To protect our rights: We may convey your information when we think it is critical to safeguard the privacy of Bigscal Technologies Pvt. Ltd, our customers, or others.
Your Choices and Rights
You have the following choices and rights in terms of the information we collect and how we use it:
- Access and update your information: You can check and update all your private information by logging into your account and making the changes directly.
- Opt out of marketing communications: You will be removed from acquiring any marketing-related communications by performing all the unsubscribe instructions or by contacting us at [email protected].
- Delete your information: You can remove all your data by contacting us at [email protected]. Please note that we may keep some relevant data that is useful for legitimate business objectives or to comply with legal requirements.
- Exercise your rights under applicable data protection laws: Depending on where you live, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you, to request that we correct or delete it, or to object to our processing of it. You may also have the right to cancel your approval of accessing your details and to request that we restrict or limit our processing of it. You have a right to ask for a copy of your personal information in a structured, machine-readable format and to request that we transmit it to another organisation.
Please email us at [email protected] to avail all these rights. We will acknowledge your submission promptly and provide you with information about any action we have taken in response to your request.
We take appropriate steps to safeguard the data we gathered from you from any type of theft, mishandling, unapproved access, disclosure, or destruction. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your information because there is no perfectly safe method of transmitting data over the internet or storing it electronically.
Our services do not apply to individuals who are below 16 age. We are not gathering any personal data from children below 16 age. If we become mindful of the gathered personal details from a child under the age of 16, we will take critical steps to remove the details as soon as possible.