Social Media Executive
Experience: 1 to 2 Years
Education: MCA, BCA, BE in IT
- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets.
- Direct the development and execution of the Companies social media strategy. Oversee the management of Company-branded social media accounts and their design across all owned major social channels (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.).
- Candidate should have the knowledge about Google ads and paid marketing.
- Manage, create and publish original, high quality content.
- Experience working with creative agencies developing / managing content required.
- Solid knowledge of SEO and keyword search.
- Demonstrate understanding of social customer service; work with internal teams to develop responses to complaints on owned social media channels and escalate to appropriate internal departments when needed.
- Administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content.
- Liaise with writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product development teams to create social buzz regarding new product launches.
- Facilitate client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews and organize chats and QA sessions).
- Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy.
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices.
- Proven work experience as a Social media strategist or Social media manager.
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness.
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights.
- Familiarity with web design and publishing.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
Apply for this position
Join with Bigscal family