Learning technical skills is fantastic. But after you’ve mastered them, it’s time to start applying for and attending tech job interviews. We have advice for you if you’re unsure about what to say when you’re in front of a hiring manager in person.
React JS Interview Questions to Ask React Js Developer
React JS interview questions can be the most helpful thing that might help you to crack the interview of any big software development company. Moreover by understanding these React JS interview questions you can gain the basics of react js.
Below are a few of the mentioned basic React JS interview questions that you can refer to:
1. What is react js and its features?
React JS’s features:
- JSX and virtual DOM.
- binding of one-way data.
- Declarative UI with native React.
- architecture based on components.
- Flexibility, effectiveness, and speed.
2. Please list the benefits of using React
Businesses using React JS might expect higher performance than those using other frameworks. React JS’s ability to stop the DOM from updating makes apps faster and more user-friendly. React JS was created to assist in improving the total number of pages that the website server renders.
The benefits of using react js are as follows:
- React makes the process of authoring the various parts easier overall.
- It increases productivity and makes future maintenance easier.
- Also guarantees reliable code and quicker rendering.
- The main feature is it provides helpful developer tools and is SEO-friendly.
3. List the limitations of using react js
The react js library is a vast library so eventually, designers spend a lot of time understanding the set of components inside the library.
Due to its immense size and vast set of skill sets, it becomes difficult for new programmers to understand the library.
JSX programming and inline templating make the programming harder.
4. What virtual DOM of React and also explain its works?
Virtual DOM is mainly a programming trick kind of in which the Virtual DOM is synced with the real-time DOM library known as React DOM. This whole process is called reconciliation. Virtual DOM is the most important implementation in React Js.
5. How does React Js help in maintaining the SEO?
It is very uncertain to understand the google algorithm and hence React Js provides the best solution to this plus helps to create interactive and responsive websites.
6. What does JSX signify in React? Give an example while describing with proper language
7. Why can’t browsers comprehend JSX?
8. What does render () in React do, and why is it used?
React’s render() function displays the supplied HTML code inside the designated HTML element. This method takes two arguments in the form of HTML code and an HTML element and returns a single element that represents the native DOM component.
9. Describe how Angular and React are different
When compared to Angular, React is a library. React.js uses virtual DOM and one-way data binding while Angular uses real DOM and two-way data binding. Additionally, React is faster and has a smaller bundle size.
10. Describe what state is in React and how React uses it
11. Compare conditions and props
Props, also known as properties, are objects with open-ended inputs that a React function component will take as its first parameter. The state is information that changes during the lifespan of a particular React component instance.
12. Evaluate components that have and don’t have states
Simple functional elements without a local state are known as stateless components, however, you can also add state behavior to functional elements using a hook in React. State objects, event-handling capabilities, and user actions are examples of stateful components.
14. What is a React component’s lifecycle?
These events, which fall into four types, are where the lifecycle of a React component occurs: Update: In this case, the React component enters the DOM after the methods and events have taken place. When a React component unmounts from the DOM or departs it, the methods and events in this case take place.
15. Have you worked with HTML while using React.js?
16. “Everything is a component in React.” Explain.
The foundation of a React application’s user interface is components. These parts divide the entire user interface into manageable, reusable chunks. Then, without altering the rest of the UI, it makes each of these components independent of the others.
This post made an effort to go through a few fundamental talking points that would show whether or not a developer has sufficient comprehension of React and its fundamental ideas. Good luck, and we hope you find it beneficial.