Innovative Backup Storage
1. StorONE Eliminates Ransomware Concerns with the Flexible Software-Defined the Backup Storage
The leaders in backup software have to remain hardware independent but the backup storage is an inflexible bundle of the hardware and software. As a result, the backup-storage software offers limited innovations. StorONE delivers a novel software-defined backup-storage solution, s1:Backup that delivers innovations like ransomware immutability and production-class performance and availability. Its software-defined flexibility provides cost-saving features like high-density disc support and seamless addition of upper-density drives within the identical volume.
“StoONE’s s1:Backup solution is that the first software-defined backup-storage solution that succeeds in separating the logical and physical, the hardware from the software.” Said Gal Nazor, StorONE’s CEO, “Our technology enables storage managers to see the well-liked RTO, RPO, and TCO supported their organization’s needs without compromising on the standard of the hardware. StorONE has partnered with the industry’s best storage hardware manufactures-HP, Dell, Intel, Seagate, SuperMicro, and more- to deliver the most effective, most affordable, and future-proof solution on the market”
2. Most Flexible Ransomware Resiliency
- Captures every. Backup job into an immutable state
- Retains immutable copies indefinitely without impacting performance
- If attacked by malware, the rollback to 30-second old immutable copies
3. Most Flexible Long-Term Data Retention
Modern backup software supports decade-plus data retention, but modern backup storage can’t scale to satisfy this capability. The dearth of scale and adaptability force customers to feature yet one more storage silo, and archive.
S1:Backup delivers built-to-cast backup storage supporting the highest-density hard disc drives (HDD) without compromising availability. It can scale to 15+PBs in a very single cluster for long-term data retention while delivering high-performance backup and recovery.
4. S1:Backup provides genuine support of high-density HDD
- Fastest RAID rebuilds, the recovering from 18TB drive failures in two hours (competing solutions take days)
- Unique bit-error-rot protection, critical for long-term retention
- Ultimate flexibility, mixed new drive densities without any creating new volumes or reconfiguring backup jobs
5. Flexible Auto-Tiering for Affordable Recovery Point Objectives
Capabilities like block-level incremental (change block tracking) backups enable customers to cut back their exposure to a ransomware attack or other failure. However, a high frequency of backup jobs puts an excessive amount of strain on disc drive only backup-storage technology, and All-Flash-Only backup-storage is just too expensive for the utilization case.
S1:Backup solves the matter by flexibly auto-tiering between a generous flash tier and up to a 15PB+ hard-disk tier to deliver:
- Supports many simultaneous backup jobs per hour for low RPO
- The lowest possible backup costs due to maximum performance from a little number of flash drives and 90% utilization of high-density fixed disk drives
6. Flexible Backup-Storage Elevates Instant-Recovery to Instant-Production
Modern backup-serve software’s instant or live recovery features provide a dramatic reduction in recovery times. the matter is that the overhead of legacy backup-storage software makes the performance of that instantly recovered VM or application unusable and risky.
S1:Backup is the first backup-storage solution that has the pliability to be standby-production storage. IT can now take the time required to instigated recovery without impacting users or applications.
7. S1:Backup is the first to deliver the production-class experience
- Highly-Available backup cluster
- Supports FC, iSCSI, NVMe-oF, NFS, SMB, and S3 protocols for production class
- Enterprise-class performance and features
- A backup- storage price!
S1:Backup is the first backup storage solution designed to enhance modern backup server software, delivering complete ransomware protection and recovery while extending the worth of the backup storage investment and dramatically lowering upfront and long-term costs of the storage.
8. S1:Backup – Modern Backup Storage for the Modern Backup Software
- Most flexible Ransomware Resilient Backup-Storage
- First to elevate Instant Recovery to Instant-Production
- Lowers total cost of backup infrastructure
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!