How To Win Contest In Fantasy Cricket?
Pro Fantasy Cricket Tips and Tricks:
As mentioned above, It’s not that simple to win a fantasy cricket game or league. You can win some contests that are having small prizes by selecting a few in-form players If you want to win big then you have to put effort and analyze the finer details to pick the team appropriately. Everything revolves around picking the ideal 11 players for that specific match who has the most obvious opportunity with regards to performing admirably and thusly expanding your focuses count. Following are a portion of the dream cricket-winning tips that you have to use while making your team.
Check Player performance
- The first thing you have to check for a player has been in form from the last few games or not. You can’t choose a player just from his good performance a few months back. Current form and performance if the current league or tournament matters more than a player’s record of his career and the primary dependency for your earning is on the performance in a one-off match.
Analyze Weather and Pitch Report
- Analyzing weather and pitch reports is one of the key tips for fantasy cricket. Most fantasy game players do not focus on that and that’s why they do not pick the perfect fantasy XI. If it’s a pitch like one in Wankhede, players have to pick power hitters and swing bowlers in the team. Similarly, if it’s a slow and dry pitch and an afternoon game, players must have to go with more spinners rather than choose a swing bowler. The approach of picking fantasy XI is called “Horses for courses”.
Selecting Top Order Batsmen
- Selecting capable top-order batsmen is one of the mantras of winning big in fantasy cricket, especially in the T20s. Since they have to face the maximum deliveries and naturally expect to score more runs from them. Commonly most of the teams are lined up, and the best 3 from the XI are the best batsman on the team.
Choosing Captain and Vice-Captain
- The most important fantasy league cricket tip is to choose the perfect and right captain and vice-captain because these two can be the difference between winning and the losing side of the game or the league. As captain of each XI gets 2x points and the vice-captain gets 1.5x points, So, if you select these two best performers of the game in your captain and vice-captain list, it will be very difficult to beat you.
Fantasy Cricket Tips for Today’s Match:
Toss and Making Last-minute Changes
- You must stay tuned to check the toss result and make any last-minute changes according to that result. Whenever playing XI is declared by the teams, you can make some changes, if needed, and remove some players that are selected by you but do not have a place in playing XI.
Creating Multiple Teams
- If you want to increase the probability to win more, you should go to create multiple teams. Even if you lose one of the contests, there might be a chance to win a big one in another one with a different team.
Latest Updates and Announcements About the Teams
- Pay special attention to all the news that the teams are emerging with. Indeed, even the substitution of a mentor or a coach affects the playing XI of the team, so know about these changes.
Checking the Latest News About the Players (Injury, Position, etc.)
- Injury refreshes about players are especially significant in directing you to pick the right playing XI. Also, assuming there is a change of the batting position of a player, you have to know about it as the way to winning huge is by picking the top order batsmen in your team. 60% of players in your fantasy team XI are mostly the top-order batsmen.
Choosing the Right Combination of Batsmen, Bowlers, WK, and Fielders
- Since you want to pick something like one player from every one of the categories, it is essential to pick cautiously. By top-order batsmen. The best approach is by picking all-rounders who bat in the best 4. So, you get the greatest focus because of their overall performance. The equivalent goes for wicketkeepers, who are known for their batting capacities as well and can bring focus through both batting and wicketkeeping.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!